Baltimore Senior Baseball thanks you for your interest in joining the league.
Registration is now OPEN – Online Registration for RETURNING Players Only at this time.
Returning Player Registration Instructions (ONLINE)
- Registration for Returning Players Is open and will run thru Feb 15
- If you don’t already have one, create a Sports nGin account (link below)
NOTE: I think there is an option to register without creating a Sports nGin account
- Go to the BSB Registration Page (link below)
- Follow instructions, fill out forms on the Registration Page and arrange for payment
- There is a registration receipt – please retain a copy for your records
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS for New Players (MAIL first)
- Registration for New Players Is currently CLOSED online – I will expect to open sometime in Late February (YOU MAY SEND PAPER REGISTRATIONS TO THE ADDRESS BELOW STARTING February 1st) this site will be updated with date soon.
- Any NEW players are placed on a waiting list in the order they were received and, as open roster spots become available, they will be added to the DRAFT roster.
- New Players DO NOT pay or register online until they are selected
- Download and Print the PDF version of this Registration Form and the Recreation Council Waiver Form
- Complete and sign both forms (Indicate 2020 on top of 2017 forms)
- Mail both forms to:
Over 40 Baseball
5300 Myers Orchard Way
Perry Hall, MD 21128
- When CONTACTED AND Added to the DRAFT Roster, New Players need to attend evaluations (2/8, 2/15, 2/22, and 2/29)
- New Player DRAFT will occur on February 29th
- ONLY after being drafted, New Players will Register Online (link above)