over 40 League
Baltimore Senior Baseball Ten Commandments
- Have Fun, winning shall be secondary to having fun.
- The use of alcohol and tobacco is PROHIBITED.
- Play Fair … Play Hard.
- Do not argue calls with Umpires, Teammates or Managers.
- Respect the community and the fields at which we play.
- Do not use profanity on the field. My family is there and so is yours.
- Be a TEAM player.
- Help out! Prep the fields, carry the equipment, pick up the trash … whatever it takes.
- Keep the lines of communication open … with your manager … with the league.
- Speak well of the League and recruit new players from among your friends, social and business circles.